Fire Pit Styles
When it comes to fire pit styles, there are several options to choose from. Here are a few popular ones:
1. Wood-burning fire pits: These traditional-style fire pits allow you to burn wood logs to create a cozy ambiance and warmth. They often have a rustic or classic design with a stone, metal, or clay construction.
2. Gas fire pits: Gas fire pits are a convenient and clean alternative to wood-burning ones. They use natural gas or propane to fuel the flames and can be easily turned on or off with a switch or knob. They come in various designs, including tables, bowls, or custom-built structures.
3. Fire pit tables: These are fire pits integrated into a tabletop. They typically have a gas burner in the center, surrounded by a functional table space. Fire pit tables are great for entertaining or dining outdoors while enjoying the warmth and ambiance of a fire.
4. Chiminea: Chimineas are freestanding fireplaces with a chimney-like structure. They originated from Mexico and have a unique design that allows them to radiate heat efficiently while keeping the flames well-contained. They are commonly made of clay or cast iron and can burn either wood or gas.
5. Fire bowls: Fire bowls are versatile and portable fire pit options. They are typically bowls or shallow dishes made of metal or concrete that can be set up on a stand or placed directly on the ground. Fire bowls come in various sizes and styles, allowing you to choose the one that best suits your outdoor space.
Always check local regulations and safety guidelines before installing or using a fire pit to ensure you comply with any restrictions or precautions in your area.
From our office in Atlantic Beach and satellites throughout Northeast Florida, Rockaway Inc proudly serves both commercial and residential landscape design, maintenance, lawn care, irrigation, and outdoor living carpentry client needs in Jacksonville, St Augustine, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, Jacksonville Beach, Ponte Vedra, Nocatee, St. Johns, and Fernandina Beach.