Types of Fire Bowls
Here are several stylish types of fire bowls powered in a variety of ways to choose from based on your preferences.
1. Traditional Fire Bowls: These are classic round or square-shaped fire bowls constructed of metal, such as cast iron or steel. They usually feature decorative patterns and designs and can be wood-burning or gas-powered.
2. Propane Fire Bowls: These fire bowls are fueled by propane gas, which makes them easy to light and maintain. They often come with a control panel or remote control to adjust the flame height.
3. Natural Gas Fire Bowls: Similar to propane fire bowls, these are powered by natural gas and require a gas line hookup. They provide a consistent flame and are usually installed in a fixed location.
4. Gel Fuel Fire Bowls: Gel fuel fire bowls use portable gel fuel canisters that are burned to produce a flame. They are a popular choice for outdoor spaces as they are easy to use and require no installation.
5. Tabletop Fire Bowls: These smaller fire bowls are designed to be placed on a table or any flat surface. They usually run on gel fuel or propane, creating a cozy ambiance for outdoor dining or gathering areas.
6. Fire Pit Tables: Fire pit tables combine the functionality of a fire bowl with a table. They are versatile and come in various shapes, sizes, and materials. They can be wood-burning, propane, or natural gas-powered.
Remember always to prioritize safety when using any fire bowl. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions and local fire regulations to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.
From our office in Atlantic Beach and satellites throughout Northeast Florida, Rockaway Inc proudly serves both commercial and residential landscape design, maintenance, lawn care, irrigation, and outdoor living carpentry client needs in Jacksonville, St Augustine, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, Jacksonville Beach, Ponte Vedra, Nocatee, St. Johns, and Fernandina Beach.