Types of Gas Fire Pits
Here are six types of gas fire pits for you to consider constructed of either stainless steel, concrete, stone, and Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GRRC).
1. Propane Fire Pits: These fire pits are fueled by propane gas and are a popular choice for outdoor spaces. They offer convenience as propane tanks can be easily replaced or refilled.
2. Natural Gas Fire Pits: These are connected directly to a natural gas line, making them a permanent fixture. They provide a continuous fuel supply and eliminate the need for refilling or replacing tanks.
3. Tabletop Fire Pits: These smaller fire pits are designed to be placed on a table or other elevated surfaces. They are usually fueled by propane gas and offer a compact, portable option for smaller spaces.
4. Fire Pit Tables: These fire pits combine a gas fire pit with a functional table, providing warmth and a surface for placing drinks or food. They come in various shapes and sizes and can be fueled by either propane or natural gas.
5. Fire Bowls: Fire bowls are standalone fire pits in various shapes and sizes, resembling a bowl or a basin. They can be fueled by propane or natural gas and placed on the ground or elevated on a stand.
6. Fire Pit Inserts: These are gas burners that can be installed into an existing fire pit structure, such as a stone or concrete enclosure. They offer a customizable option for those with a fire pit but want to convert it to a gas-powered one.
It’s essential to consider factors such as fuel type, location, size, and style when choosing a gas fire pit that suits your needs and preferences.
From our office in Atlantic Beach and satellites throughout Northeast Florida, Rockaway Inc proudly serves both commercial and residential landscape design, maintenance, lawn care, irrigation, and outdoor living carpentry client needs in Jacksonville, St Augustine, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, Jacksonville Beach, Ponte Vedra, Nocatee, St. Johns, and Fernandina Beach.